Monday, July 18, 2011

We're Connected!!!!

Hallelujah!!! We are "online" at our house! After 2 1/2 years of no luck with internet access in our home, we recently purchased a new cellular modem through a different network AND.....


We are online! You see that little green light? He's my new best friend! ;) All joking aside,we are so happy to now have a better way to communicate with family and friends. I even held a 2 second skype call with my Dad. It stayed on long enough for me to hear, "Hello sweetheart!!" :)

This has been a poor excuse for a blog!!!

Between homeschooling and living far away from reliable internet, I just gave up on being able to keep it up. Every 8 weeks we go to the capital city to restock our groceries and take care of other business. I never seem to find the time to do this! So... here's hoping I do a better job! :)

** *This post is dedicated to my good friend, Suzie Rodgers. Thanks for not giving up on me! I've owed you this post for a LONG time now!***

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so happy for you guys! Now, I expect to hear from you on a regular basis. Ha! Thanks for dedicating this post to me. It makes me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci, I almost cried when I saw this up and running. I am so excited to see the blog, but I'm even more excited that you have the connection at home. I know how big that is for the people connections. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete